Welcome to SassyChic.co.za - shop local designer fashion and more online! Our product offering includes a range of chic, on-trend and contemporary womens' fashion items as well as select lingerie and beauty products. Build your wardrobe with must-have items conveniently and easily anytime, anywhere.
FASHION WITH LOVE
- All of our garments have been sourced with great thought and care – quality, style and affordability are paramount.
- We also strive to offer our online shoppers some exclusive items and inspire new looks.
- We have a commitment to individual, personal and attentive service even though you’re shopping online.
- The SassyChic Team consists of a group of ladies who not only love fashion & beauty but also care about our customers. We know how important it is to find that perfect outfit for a special occasion, to look good, feel good and be able to express yourself or make the right impression. On the other hand, you could be simply indulging in a bit of retail therapy because you've earned it and we're here to make sure it's worth your while!
- You can use our live chat feature, drop us an email or give us a call with any questions or queries – we’re here to help and give you nothing short of an exceptional online shopping experience!
- Did we mention we offer FREE and fast delivery anywhere in South Africa (T's and C's apply)? Whether you’re in a main city centre OR the more remote parts of our beautiful country – if your order is R375.00 or more delivery is FREE via RAM couriers OR the South African Postal Service.
We know that sometimes shopping online can feel a bit risky. “What if it doesn’t fit? I need to try it on first!” is something we hear often. This is why SassyChic.co.za has a 7 day FREE RETURNS policy and a 30 day return policy for all items. Try on your item in the comfort of your own home and if you’re not 100% happy – no problem!
Return it at no cost to you – risk averted!
See our full returns policy for more information.
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
- Our site is 100% secured and SSL certified by Thawte®.
- Secure payment options via PayFast (credit card, debit card, instant EFT, mobicred & more) or EFT.
- All customers are sent tracking numbers for their orders.
SOUTH AFRICAN PRODUCTS
One of the elements of SassyChic.co.za that we’re most proud of is our local emphasis. As an online retailer specializing in predominantly local brands we hope to encourage more consumers to purchase South African goods. We believe in promoting South African business and the South African fashion industry. Therefore:
- Most of our garments are designed and manufactured locally; from Cape Town, to Durban, to Johannesburg.
- We showcase a number of up and coming as well as established South African designers as seen on the runways at South African Fashion Week and Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town / Joburg.
- Wherever possible - our service providers and additional eCommerce suppliers are also local.
SassyChic.co.za also stocks renowned international lingerie brands Jockey, Triumph and Wonderbra as well as an array of coveted beauty products.
A BUSINESS FOUNDED BY LADIES FOR THE LADIES
SassyChic was founded by mother-daughter team Roxanne Page (née Bromley-Norton) and Karen Spies in 2011 (and went live in February 2012). Karen is a successful entrepreneur and Roxanne, a media & communications postgraduate and former editor. Like a lot of ladies, Roxy and Karen are fashion lovers and love to shop but loathe the long queues and the often crowded shopping malls on weekends. It was their ambition to bring some of the innovative online shopping elements from international online retailers to boutique shopping for women in South Africa.
Four years on, SassyChic.co.za is still an independent eCommerce business that is 100% female-owned and run entirely by a group of savvy local ladies.
SA eCommerce Awards 2015
SassyChic.co.za was voted a Top 50 Website in South Africa and won Best Female Entrepreneur at the 2015 annual eCommerce Awards.
South African Small Business Awards 2016
In addition to being recognized as a Top 20 Small Business in South Africa (out of 6000+ entrants to the competition), Roxanne Page was awarded National Small Business Champion 2016 at the South African Small Business Awards. Hosted by The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) and sponsored by FNB, Adams & Adams, DHL and World Famous Events, the awards recognize outstanding small businesses and the unique contribution they make to South Africa's economy. You can read more about the awards here.
SassyChic.co.za encourages all our shoppers to share their shopping experience with us and their purchases on social media. We love to see how our customers have styled our merchandise so don't be shy - snap a selfie or OOTD and share your look with us @sassychicsa (all platforms) using our official #ohsosassychic.
Our online boutique has grown immensely since its inception and continues to grow still thanks to continued support from our amazing customers.
Be sure to visit the store regularly for new brands and new collections!
Happy online shopping!
The SassyChic Team - FASHION WITH LOVE